We get a couple of questions every week about shipping, so we thought we’d address them in a blog post.
Can you ship to Canada?
For whatever reason, we often get calls from Canada asking if we can ship to The Great White North.
Actual possible reasons Canadians may call us wanting to place an order:
- Exchange Rate – sometimes the exchange rate make buying in the US cheaper.
- Better Selection – maybe the Canadian web sites selling coffee brewers are lacking on selection.
- Canadians are Just Nice – they love Americans and want to spread their wealth.
Regardless of the reason, we still get the calls.
Here’s what we tell the nice Canadians:
- Most products we cannot ship to Canada. It all depends on the brand, and we are not allowed to ship Bunn, Curtis, Newco, or Grindmaster equipment to Canada.
- Some products we can ship to Canada. We can ship Fetco, Frucosol, and used equipment to Canada.
- If you are in Canada, but if you have a U.S. shipping address that we can use, we can ship any of our products.
- Call us if you have a question or have trouble placing your order through the web site. 866-883-8181.
Do you ship internationally (besides Canada)?
Yes – sort of. We can take international orders if you have a U.S. shipping address that we can ship to, such as a freight forwarder in Miami or Houston. We ship a good deal of product to Central and South America through freight forwarders. Please note, we do not find the freight forwarder for you – you must do this.
Do you ship to military overseas?
Absolutely. We ship to APO and FPO addresses often and take pride in supporting the troops overseas.
Can we get faster shipping than ground?
Yes, but call us and we’ll discuss. Many of our products ship quickly, and you will get your order in a day or two by ground. If you need it faster, we can get a shipping rate. Please note that many of our products are large and/or bulky, so shipping by faster methods than ground can get pricey quickly.
We hope this helps. Thanks for your business.