Free Shipping! No, Really Free Shipping!
The majority of orders will ship within 2 business days of order placement. Most orders will ship by either UPS Ground or Fed Ex Ground. Orders for used equipment generally does not ship until 5-10 business days after receipt of order.
Faster shipping methods are usually available (for additional fees) – please email or call us at 615-383-8181 to discuss rates for faster shipping.
If an ordered arrives in damaged condition, please refuse delivery if possible. If an order delivers and is found to be damaged, please keep the shipping box and contact us.
Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. If you are unsatisfied with a product you have received from us, please let us know ASAP. We will do our best to make amends.
(If a product does not work correctly upon first use, please let us know. These problems can often be fixed quickly and easily. Most machines are tested at factory before shipping, and depending on the machine, there may be coffee residue or water spots present.)
If you are unsatisfied with a product for any reason, please call or email us so that we can get a Return Authorization number from the manufacturer. All guarantees and returns are made solely at the discretion of the manufacturer, but products can usually be returned within 30 days after purchase for a full refund less manufacturer’s restocking fees and our shipping costs. Customers are usually required to pay return shipping costs. Restocking fees are listed below.
- Bunn – Returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee at Bunn’s discretion.
- Fetco – Returns are subject to 0% if returned within 30 days, 15% within 60 days and no returns can be made after 60 days from ship date.
- Grindmaster/Cecilware – Returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee at Grindmaster’s discretion.
- Wilbur Curtis – Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee at Wilbur Curtis’ discretion.
- Newco – Returns are subject to a re-stocking fee at Newco’s discretion
- Frucosol – Frucosol machines ship directly from Spain and cannot be returned unless the machine arrives in a non-working condition. However, we will work with the customer to come up with the best solution possible for making all parties happy.
- Espresso Machines – Consumer model espresso machine returns are made solely at the discretion of the manufacturer and may include a restocking fee. Commercial espresso machines cannot be returned unless the machine arrives in a non-working condition. However, we will work with the customer to come up with the best solution possible for making all parties happy.
Tennessee orders are subject to state tax of 9.25%.