All warranties are provided by product manufacturers. Customers should contact the manufacturer directly to resolve warranty issues.
If you are unsuccessful in submitting a claim, please feel free to contact Coffee Makers USA. Although we cannot guarantee a satisfactory outcome, we will do our best to offer assistance in any way possible.
Here is warranty information on our suppliers:
- Airpots, thermal carafes, decanters, GPR servers, iced tea/coffee dispensers, MCR/MCP/MCA single cup brewers, thermal servers and ThermoFresh® servers (mechanical and digital) 1 year parts and 1 year labor.
- All other equipment – 2 years parts and 1 year labor plus added warranties as specified below.
- Electronic circuit and/or control boards – parts and labor for 3 years.
- Compressors on refrigeration equipment – 5 years parts and 1 year labor.
- Grinding burrs on coffee grinding equipment to grind coffee to meet original factory screen sieve analysis – parts and labor for 4 years or 40,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first.
Read the complete BUNN Product Warranty
- Circuit Boards – 3 years parts and 1 year labor.
- Electro mechanical parts – 2 years parts and 1 year labor.
- All other parts – 1 year parts and 1 year labor.
- Accessories and Dispensers: 1 year parts only (airpot vacuum insulation – 1 year).
- Dispenser Funnels – 1 year.
Read the complete Fetco Product Warranty
- 1 Year from Original Date of Purchase for all parts.
- All Equipment unless specified otherwise below: 1 year parts and 1 year labor.
- Crathco® Barrel Style Freezers – 1 year parts , 1 year labor, 5 years compressor parts.
- G-Cool/Crathco® Classic Premix Dispensers – 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 5 years compressor parts.
- Arctic Series (Ugolini) Cold Beverage Dispensers – 1 year parts, 90 days labor.
- Powdered Beverage Dispensers – 2 years parts, 1 year labor.
- Micro-Controller based boards (except Granita and Crathco® Barrel Style Freezers and PIC) – 3 years parts, 1 year labor.
- All Grinding Burrs on coffee grinding equipment manufactured by GMCW (does not include espresso grinders) – 4 years parts (or 30,000 lbs. of coffee – whichever comes first), 1 year labor.
- AVS/VS Vacuum Shuttles®, Classic CS-1 Shuttle®, and CW-1 Warmer – 1 year parts.
- PrecisionBrew™ Coffee Brewers and Space Saver Urns – 2 years parts, 2 years labor.
- Urn Body and Liners – 3 years parts.
- GMCW Accessories (does not include glass decanters and Airpots) – 90 days parts only.
Read the complete Grindmaster Cecilware Product Warranty
- All brewers are warrantied for 1 year parts and 1 year labor.
Read the complete Newco Product Warranty
- 3 Years, Parts and Labor, from Original Date of Purchase on digital control boards.
- 2 Years, Parts, from Original Date of Purchase on all other electrical components, fittings and tubing.
- 1 Year, Labor, from Original Date of Purchase on all electrical components, fittings and tubing.
- Grinding Burrs are warranted for Forty (40) months from date of purchase or 40,000 pounds of coffee, whichever comes first.
Read the complete Wilbur Curtis Product Warranty
- 30 days parts.